Thank you for your interest!
As a Pinnacle Marketing Group team member, you will be part of a dynamic group of people, guiding our company on the leading edge of marketing sales, support and technology. We collaborate on projects across departments in order to deliver efficient work that we are proud of. You’ll be encouraged to reach your highest potential and new growth through developing business relationships — leading us into new territory and a strong future.
We offer employees exciting work in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and growth and provides a competitive benefits package, including health, dental, supplemental health, life and disability insurances, and a 401k savings plan. There are currently over 70 employees at Pinnacle Marketing Group representing a variety of job positions.
Pinnacle Marketing Group is looking for a Marketing Manager who has a passion for marketing, leading successful employees and helping businesses thrive.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the marketing and design teams to develop successful campaigns for both clients and our own company. This position has a complete understanding of Pinnacle Marketing Group's marketing and design services such as website development, social media management, video production, and logo & branding development.
Key responsibilities include leading their team to produce high quality marketing and design that meets the objectives of the client and company while meeting production and budget requirements. Additional duties include project management, client relationship management, public relations and supporting sales efforts.
- Team Leadership
- Leads marketing and production teams to produce final campaigns that meet or exceed client's vision for the project and internal quality standards
- Performs detailed design reviews for team member's work and provides valuable guidance and instructions
- Team Scheduling & Productivity
- Effectively schedules and monitors work assignments to balance team member utilization and availability with the needs of multiple project schedules
- Ensures team follows through on commitments to meet all deadlines, deliverables and budgeted hours outlined in the project scope of work
- Project Management
- Ensures projects meet or exceed the financial targets set out in the project estimates
- Effectively manages client expectations with what can be completed within the client's budget and timeline and what is included within the scope of work
- Proactively notifies project manager and sales team of any potential issues, delays, changes in scope or unresponsiveness from the customer
- Marketing Strategy
- Highly skilled in designing and planning the overall marketing and design strategies for each project
- Understands and captures the client's product/ service/ message and the business reasons driving the project
- Effectively presents completed work to management and staff and clearly articulates how the campaign fits the client's brand and project goals
- Sales & Marketing Support
- Assists the sales team with quoting and selling new projects and additional work with existing customers
- Assists the marketing team with developing firm marketing content and understands the importance of professional networking
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent amount of experience in marketing, business, mass communications, advertising or design is preferred
- Proven ability to work within client budgets and deadlines
- Proven ability to understand client goals and anticipate client needs
- Effective project management and collaboration skills
You should wear clothes that reflect you as a person and present a positive image. After all, your appearance and personal cleanliness contribute to the work environment and image that Pinnacle Marketing Group presents to visitors.
But this doesn’t mean you have to put on a full suit just to sit behind a desk! We encourage you to dress casually in practical, but clean and professional clothing. Feel free to express your style through appropriate t shirts, polos, sweatshirts, or sweaters. Any nice pants will work as long as they aren’t ripped or athletic.
Pinnacle Marketing Group’s office hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday, and most employees work normal office hours.
However, we understand that cookie cutter hours might not work for everyone. That’s why we offer flextime to many of our employees, so that you can balance work with everything else you’re juggling.
Flextime must be approved by a supervisor to ensure our office hours are being covered. Work schedules can vary based on staffing and operational demands, and your supervisor will inform you of any hours required in your position.
Pinnacle Marketing Group will grant holiday time off to all employees for the holidays listed below:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving (may be substituted for the day after Christmas)
- Christmas (December 25)
Pinnacle Marketing Group uses an all-purpose Paid Time Off (PTO) system. This time-off policy is for eligible employees to use for vacation, illness or injury, and personal business. It combines traditional vacation and sick leave plans into one flexible paid time-off policy.
The short answer? Yes! Eligible employees at Pinnacle Marketing Group are provided a wide range of benefits. Certain programs (such as Social Security, workers’ compensation, and unemployment insurance) cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law. Eligibility will be determined upon hiring, but you may qualify for the following programs:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
The age of technology has provided new opportunities when it comes to working remotely. There are many situations where telecommuting benefits both the organization and the employee. If this is something you’re interested in, feel free to discuss it with your supervisor to find out if telecommuting is the right fit for you.