You'll Love it Here
Join Pinnacle Marketing Group and experience the love our team has for this place. Together, we create efficient work we're proud of through cross-department collaboration. Our flexible workplace fosters a unique culture, shared values, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. With a focus on accountability, collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement, we achieve remarkable results. Apply now and be part of something extraordinary!
We support a progressive and flexible company culture.
As a forward-thinking company, we strive to provide optimal marketing solutions for ourselves and our clients.
We believe that teamwork is our key to success. Through communication, trust, and respect, we work together and challenge each other to produce the best for our clients.
Our company is committed to fairness, honesty, and trust. We employ staff who demonstrate these ethical principles at work.
Pinnacle Marketing Group is looking for a Marketing Strategist who has a passion for marketing, customer service and helping businesses thrive. A Marketing Strategist meets with potential clients to assess and propose an effective marketing strategy, and is a main point of contact for existing clients to oversee and ensure that we are helping the client successfully market their business.
A Marketing Strategist has a complete understanding of Pinnacle Marketing Group's marketing and design services such as website development, social media management, video production, and logo & branding development.
- Marketing Strategy
- Implements an effective marketing plan according to the customers needs and provide ongoing advice/recommendations for improvement.
- Stays up-to-date on top marketing trends, efficiencies and best practices.
- Account Management
- Provides superior customer service by quickly responding to client requests, effectively communicating processes and recommendations, and positively addressing any questions/concerns.
- Works with designers and videographers to gather necessary content and graphics while ensuring the quality and direction of the pieces are conducive to an effective marketing plan.
- Sets up websites including domain registration, site settings, site map, SEO and Google Analytics traffic reports.
- Sets up client social media accounts, following best practices of each platform.
- Writes thorough and effective content across published pieces.
- Monitors billing and non-payment status, and communicates any concerns to client.
- Creates a positive relationship and builds the clients trust of Pinnacle Marketing Group's services and abilities.
- Monitors monthly traffic reports and provides tips, answers questions, and provides recommendations for further improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent amount of experience in marketing, business, mass communications, advertising or design is preferred
- Proven ability to work within client budgets and deadlines
- Proven ability to understand client goals and anticipate client needs
- Effective project management and collaboration skills
Not seeing a position that is the right fit for you? We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Drop us a line and submit your resume, we'd love for you to introduce yourself.
The age of technology has provided new opportunities when it comes to working remotely. There are many situations where telecommuting benefits both the organization and the employee. If this is something you’re interested in, feel free to discuss it with your supervisor to find out if telecommuting is the right fit for you.
Pinnacle Marketing Group’s office hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday, and most employees work normal office hours.
However, we understand that cookie cutter hours might not work for everyone. That’s why we offer flextime to many of our employees, so that you can balance work with everything else you’re juggling.
Flextime must be approved by a supervisor to ensure our office hours are being covered. Work schedules can vary based on staffing and operational demands, and your supervisor will inform you of any hours required in your position.
Pinnacle Marketing Group will grant holiday time off to all employees for the holidays listed below:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving (may be substituted for the day after Christmas)
- Christmas (December 25)
Pinnacle Marketing Group uses an all-purpose Paid Time Off (PTO) system. This time-off policy is for eligible employees to use for vacation, illness or injury, and personal business. It combines traditional vacation and sick leave plans into one flexible paid time-off policy.
The short answer? Yes! Eligible employees at Pinnacle Marketing Group are provided a wide range of benefits. Certain programs (such as Social Security, workers’ compensation, and unemployment insurance) cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law. Eligibility will be determined upon hiring, but you may qualify for the following programs:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
You should wear clothes that reflect you as a person and present a positive image. After all, your appearance and personal cleanliness contribute to the work environment and image that Pinnacle Marketing Group presents to visitors.
But this doesn’t mean you have to put on a full suit just to sit behind a desk! We encourage you to dress casually in practical, but clean and professional clothing. Feel free to express your style through appropriate t shirts, polos, sweatshirts, or sweaters. Any nice pants will work as long as they aren’t ripped or athletic.