Thank you for your interest!
As a Pinnacle Marketing Group team member, you will be part of a dynamic group of people, guiding our company on the leading edge of marketing sales, support and technology. We collaborate on projects across departments in order to deliver efficient work that we are proud of. You’ll be encouraged to reach your highest potential and new growth through developing business relationships — leading us into new territory and a strong future.
We offer employees exciting work in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and growth and provides a competitive benefits package, including health, dental, supplemental health, life and disability insurances, and a 401k savings plan. There are currently over 85 employees at Pinnacle Marketing Group representing a variety of job positions.
Pinnacle Marketing Group is looking for an individual who enjoys problem solving and has great attention to detail to work as a Pre-Sales Specialist. This position assigns sales markets to Sales/Marketing Consultants according to established parameters while meeting scheduled deadlines. A Pre-Sales Specialistt has the opportunity to work independently while providing the support of a team environment.
Join a company that offers employees a fun and dynamic environment, encourages learning and growth and is committed to providing superior products and services to advertising customers.
- Organize and prioritize when sales markets need to be assigned and distributed in publishing software program.
- Assign and distribute sales markets according to established parameters while meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Release markets to the Sales/Marketing Consultants.
- Redistribute and reassign sales markets due to changes in the sales schedule.
- Handle incoming request for contact calls from customers.
- Enter new businesses into publishing software program.
- Maintain all changes to each directory's rate sheet.
- Researches and adds new classifications in publishing software.
- Correspond with Sales/Marketing Consultants regarding contracts, new business leads, etc.
- Detail-oriented with good spelling and grammar skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Work well with deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Office experience or related education preferred
- Computer/office software experience such as word-processing and creating spreadsheets is required
You should wear clothes that reflect you as a person and present a positive image. After all, your appearance and personal cleanliness contribute to the work environment and image that Pinnacle Marketing Group presents to visitors.
But this doesn’t mean you have to put on a full suit just to sit behind a desk! We encourage you to dress casually in practical, but clean and professional clothing. Feel free to express your style through appropriate t shirts, polos, sweatshirts, or sweaters. Any nice pants will work as long as they aren’t ripped or athletic.
Pinnacle Marketing Group’s office hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday, and most employees work normal office hours.
However, we understand that cookie cutter hours might not work for everyone. That’s why we offer flextime to many of our employees, so that you can balance work with everything else you’re juggling.
Flextime must be approved by a supervisor to ensure our office hours are being covered. Work schedules can vary based on staffing and operational demands, and your supervisor will inform you of any hours required in your position.
Pinnacle Marketing Group will grant holiday time off to all employees for the holidays listed below:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving (may be substituted for the day after Christmas)
- Christmas (December 25)
Pinnacle Marketing Group uses an all-purpose Paid Time Off (PTO) system. This time-off policy is for eligible employees to use for vacation, illness or injury, and personal business. It combines traditional vacation and sick leave plans into one flexible paid time-off policy.
The short answer? Yes! Eligible employees at Pinnacle Marketing Group are provided a wide range of benefits. Certain programs (such as Social Security, workers’ compensation, and unemployment insurance) cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law. Eligibility will be determined upon hiring, but you may qualify for the following programs:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
The age of technology has provided new opportunities when it comes to working remotely. There are many situations where telecommuting benefits both the organization and the employee. If this is something you’re interested in, feel free to discuss it with your supervisor to find out if telecommuting is the right fit for you.